AirAsia RM10 Promotion during the celebration of ASEAN Day 2016!
In conjunction with the celebration of Happy ASEAN Day 2016, AirAsia offer the lowest rate promotion with the base fares from RM10. AirAsia let you fly to 10 countries including domestic location, Thailand, Brunei, Singapore, Philippines, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Indonesia and Vietnam with the special fares rate. Grab your AirAsia RM10 Promotion ticket NOW!
Booking Period: Now until 14 August 2016
Travel Period: 9 August 2016 – 6 April 2017
AirAsia offers the lowest fares online to over 100 destinations across Asia with numerous frequencies a day. Fly with the World’s Best Low-Cost Carrier today.
* Some of the recommend promotion destination.
Fly from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2), Kuala Lumpur to domestic destination:
Langkawi – RM 39.00
Miri – RM 39.00
Sibu – RM 49.00
Kuala Terengganu – RM 20.00
Kota Bharu – RM 20.00
Bintulu – RM 99.00
Tawau – RM 149.00
Fly from Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2), Kuala Lumpur to International destination:
Bangkok – Don Mueang – RM 119.00
Bali – RM 159.00
Yangon – RM 169.00
Hanoi – RM 179.00
Kochi – RM 189.00
Hong Kong – RM 189.00
Shenzhen – RM 189.00
Da Nang – RM 199.00
Krabi – RM 47.00
Pekanbaru – RM 47.00
Palembang – RM 47.00
Phnom Penh – RM 47.00
Singapore – RM 49.00
Padang – RM 59.00
Ho Chi Minh City – RM 69.00
Phuket – RM 79.00
Medan – Kualanamu – RM 79.00
Surat Thani – RM 79.00
Hat Yai – RM 89.00
Chiang Mai – RM 99.00
Siem Reap – RM 99.00
Semarang – RM 99.00
Pattaya – U-Tapao – RM 99.00
Terms And Conditions
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via credit, debit or charge card.
- Fare includes airport taxes (except for selected airports where airport tax is collected at the point of departure).
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights
- Valid for new purchases only
- All fares are quoted for single journey (one-way) only
- All taxes must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated
- Foreign fares are subjected to currency exchange rates
- Offer is subject to availability and AirAsia’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- After payment has been made, there will no refunds are permitted
- Guests travelling need to provide all necessary travel documents (eg valid passport, visa where applicable etc) at the time of departure
- AirAsia reserves the right to deny guests from boarding without proper documentation
- Changes to flights and dates are permitted subject to change fees
- You are not allow to change the guest name after booking.
- Only available for online bookings at www.airasia.com.