Sakae Sushi 50% Promotion on your favourite Ojyu with SAKAECard 2016
A new month means hot new deals for SAKAECard members!! Get your SAKAECard ready as we’ve got another great deal for you! Enjoy Sakae Sushi 50% Promotion on your favourite Ojyu with minimum spend of RM30. Only valid till 20 Nov 2016. Hurry, don’t miss it! Promotion exclusively for SAKAECard user, start from now until 20 Nov 2016.
- Promotion Location: All Sakae Sushi outlets in Malaysia
- 50% Promotion Period: 7 – 20 Nov 2016
For more information: http://www.sakaesushi.com.my/sakaecards.php
Terms and Conditions:
- Ordering must be made through service crew by presenting an active Malaysia SAKAECard
- Valid for dine in only with minimum spend of RM30 in a single receipt
- The promotion Ojyu that entitles for 50% off must be ordered through service crew
- Maximum one (1) 50% off Ojyu per transaction and no splitting of bills or tables allowed
- This promotion is not valid with any other vouchers, discounts, promotional set meals, Sakae Points collection and privilege cards unless otherwise stated
- Prices are inclusive of prevailing GST and subject to service charge
- This promotion is valid at all Sakae Sushi outlets in Malaysia only
- The management of Sakae Sushi reserves the right to replace the promotion item with item of similar value without prior notice
- The management of Sakae Sushi reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice
The Story Of Sakae Sushi
Freshness matters at Sakae Sushi! A hit among Japanese food lovers for its delicious yet affordably-priced fare, this kaiten sushi-concept restaurant is also making waves for the sheer freshness of its sushi.
One of Sakae Sushi’s must-try selections is its salmon sushi range. Prepared with the freshest and most premium salmon directly air-flown from Norway, diners can take their pick from a mouth-watering variety that includes the classic Salmon Sushi and Sashimi, Hana Maki, Lobster & Salmon Roll and more.
Sakae Sushi committed to offering maximum value, be it in terms of variety and quality of food or the dining experience