Celebrate International Coffee Day, Starbucks RM1 Frappuccino Blended Beverage Promotion!
Starbucks will be having a special Starbucks RM1 Frappuccino Blended Beverage Promotion in celebration of International Coffee Day! When you purchase any Frappuccino at our stores from 5pm to 8pm, you are entitle to get the second TALL sized Frappuccino at only RM1 . See you at our stores! 😉
- Promotion Date: 29 September 2016
- Location: Starbucks stores nationwide except Genting Highlands, Sunway Lagoon Kiosk and Tapah R&R Kisok.
Get more information at Starbucks Malaysia Fan Page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Starbucks RM1 Frappuccino Promotion is applicable at all Starbucks stores in Malaysia except Genting Highlands, Sunway Lagoon Kiosk and Tapah R&R Kisok.
- Not valid with other discount or promotion.
- RM1 promotion applies to Frappuccino blended beverage purchase that is equal or lesser value than the purchased Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Must be purchased in the same transaction to enjoy this offer.
- Not entitled for Starbucks Card Reward.
- Only valid on the 29th of September 2016, 5pm to 8pm.
International coffee day – For the LOVE of COFFEE!
International Coffee Day is an occasion that is used to promote and celebrate coffee as a beverage, with events now occurring in places across the world. The first official date will be 1 October 2015, as agreed by the International Coffee Organization and will be launched in Milan. This day is also used to promote fair trade coffee and to raise awareness for the plight of the coffee growers.
On this day, many businesses offer free or discounted cups of coffee. Some businesses share coupons and special deals with their loyal followers via social networking. Some greeting card companies sell National Coffee Day greeting cards as well as free e-cards.