Update: PROMOTION ENDED
Check your credit score now! 100,000 FREE CTOS SCORE REPORT giveaway!
CTOS Data Systems Sdn Bhd is giving away 100,000 FREE MyCTOS Score Reports in conjunction with the consumer awareness & empowerment campaign entitled “What’s Your CTOS Score?” Get your Free CTOS Score Report now! Share this great news with family & friends. Hurry, while gifts last!
Grab it now! Click HERE
Terms and Conditions
- Each user can only redeem ONE free CTOS Score Report (Gift).
- The Giveaway Period starts from 1st November 2016 and continues while Gifts last (100,000 free CTOS Score Reports)
- For existing users, just click the Gift button. No payment required.
- For new users, you will get your FREE report automatically upon successful sign up. You don’t need to key in any payment details.
- Please wait for about an hour to receive your free MyCTOS Score Report.
Here’s how you can redeem your Gift:
- Go to www.ctoscredit.com.my or via mobile apps to sign up for your CTOS User ID.
- Follow the instructions and complete the sign up process online.
- Wait for an acknowledgement email from us along with a MyCTOS Basic Report.
- We’ll send you the free MyCTOS Score Report in the following email shortly!
- Go to www.ctoscredit.com.my and log in using your CTOS User ID.
- Redeem your free CTOS Score Report online – just click the button with the Gift icon.
- You’ll receive your free MyCTOS Score Report via email shortly!
For more information, please check HERE
About CTOS – Who We Are & What We Do
Established in 1990, CTOS is Malaysia’s leading Credit Reporting Agency (CRA) under the ambit of the Credit Reporting Agencies Act 2010.
At CTOS, we facilitate credit extensions by empowering individuals and businesses with access to crucial information at greater ease and speed.
According to World Bank’s Doing Business Report 2014, Malaysia is deemed the easiest country to get credit in the world (out of 189 countries). We are proud to have contributed to that.
By providing information to credit grantors and creating transparency, we inspire greater confidence in them to transact with parties they would otherwise know little or nothing about. Hence, our mantra, “Knowledge creates confidence”.
However, we do not evaluate or make recommendations on credit applications. Lending involves many factors. Ultimately, an applicant must meet a credit providers’ risk appetites, business policies and strategies.
Credit is not a right. Needless to say, we must be prudent and responsible in our financial dealings which will have an impact in our search for credit. Given this, individuals and companies are urged to check their CTOS credit report regularly. This is to ensure accuracy and updates for quick and efficient processing of their applications.
CRAs are poised to further develop under the CRA Act 2010 to benefit the people, businesses and ultimately, the nation.