McDonald’s FREE Chicken Muffin Burger Giveaway 2016
In conjunction with the upcoming National Breakfast Day 2016, McDonald’s FREE Chicken Muffin Burger is giving away in ALL McDonald’s outlets. McDonald’s Malaysia is giving away 1,000 FREE Chicken Muffins on 24 October 2016, 7am – 10am. Terms and conditions apply. Limited 1,000 Chicken Muffins giveaway, while stock last.
- Promotion Period: 24 October 2016
- Time: 7am – 10am
- Promotion Location: All McDonald’s restaurants in Malaysia.
Check McDonald’s Facebook Page for more update.
Terms and conditions
- FREE chicken Muffin limited to the first 1,000 customers per restaurant and only from 7AM till 10AM, whichever comes first.
- Redemption hours vary by restaurants only valid at restaurants that serve breakfast.
- Only one FREE chicken muffin per customer.
- Valid through Drive Thru, only one FREE chicken muffin ala carte per car allowed.
- Not valid through McDelivery.
- No purchase needed.
The story of McDonald’s first began in 1955 when Ray Kroc opened the first restaurant in Des Plaines, Illinois. It then grew on to be a worldwide corporation spanning 117 countries and serving more than 60 million customers everyday.
In December 1980, Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn. Bhd. (GARSB) won the licence to operate McDonald’s in Malaysia. The first McDonald’s restaurant subsequently opened its doors at Jalan Bukit Bintang on 29 April 1982.
McDonald’s Malaysia is the first quick-service restaurant chain to be awarded the halal certificate in Malaysia, which is a testament to our commitment in being a leader in serving quality halal food.