FREE Kenny Rogers ROASTERS by U Mobile Terer Thursday
Psst. Did you know that TERERSAURUS loves hot chicks? Did you know you can get a FREE Kenny Rogers ROASTERS ?
We know you do too, so go ahead and grab your FREE Kenny Rogers ROASTERS! U Mobile let you enjoy ONE (1) FREE Kenny Roger’s Quarter Chicken without any purchase required! So upgrade to UMobile now.
Stay tuned for more #TERERTHURSDAY treats. Redeem yours via the MYUMOBILE app. Find out more: http://www.u.com.my/rewards/terer-thursday
- Promotion Period: 22 December 2016 only!
- Deals: Redeem through MyUmobileApp
- Location: Kenny Rogers ROASTERS
RAWR-some rewards will be available every Thursday. Kindly refer to the detailed Terms & Conditions stated in the e-voucher for each TERERTHURSDAY deal via MyUMobile app.
Simple steps to claim your freebie:
- Firstly, download MyUmobileApp
- Then, go to Rewards & Promotions (* Tap on the banner for TERER THURSDAY promo)
- Grab your deal! *Deal with voucher code will be saved into My Deals until voucher validity end date.
- After that, present the deal to merchant’s store or online platform for redemption. (Please refer to the voucher description in MyUmobileApp)
- * Merchant will validate and delete the deal upon successful redemption.
The promotion is on a first-cone first-served basis, while stock last. Please redeem your deal at their partner merchant stores.
The story of U Mobile
U Mobile is Malaysia’s most dynamic and innovative mobile telecommunication service provider that offers millions of next generation mobile consumers the freedom to “Live Connected”. Since 2007, the company has been constantly providing high quality mobile voice and data services with its wide distribution network backed by affordable pricing strategies. It has one of the most unique telecommunications network structures in the region backed by its own-built network infrastructure, which supports high-speed mobile broadband; and Asia’s first active 3G Radio Access Network (RAN) sharing, covering major urban areas in the East and West Malaysia.